We at BarCode Doctor seek to minimize your printer’s downtime or prevent it outright. That means BarCode Doctor Solutions are:
- Fast — Always speedy response times and onsite diagnosis
- We typically can have a technician onsite same day or next day for local customers.
- Affordable — Cost-Effective repair solutions
- We strive to provide high-quality repair solutions that lower your printer’s total cost of ownership.
- Professional —Expertly trained service technicians
- Not only will our techs find the most cost-effective solution to your repair needs, but they will do so in the most business appropriate and courteous manner.
Onsite Service Solutions
The core tenant of our business is making your life easier. That’s why we offer onsite thermal printer repair to companies located throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. If your business is outside our local service area we offer warranty contracts that also provide same or next day onsite service to any printer under contract. Let us come out to your location to diagnose and repair your thermal printers.
Depot Service Solutions
Are you looking for repair solution but are located outside our service area? No worries! You can ship your printer to our Certified Service Depot for repair. We will diagnose the issue and provide an estimate for repair. Upon your approval we will make all necessary repairs and ship it back to you in a timely fashion.
For larger businesses with multiple thermal printers onsite or spread over multiple facility locations, a downed printer can be a nightmare. Don’t let it reach that point. Your IT personnel aren’t trained for repairing your printers, nor do they have time to take on printer repair in addition to their job responsibilities. That’s why you can turn to us for preventative maintenance solutions. The benefits of BarCode Doctor’s Preventive Maintenance Solutions include:
- Improve overall print quality
- Reduce/Eliminate downtime
- Reduce/Eliminate penalties for unreadable labels
- Extend life of wear and tear parts
- Reduce total cost of ownership
Frequently Asked Preventive Maintenance Questions
Find Out More or Schedule a Consultation Today
If you need more information about onsite printer repair or preventive maintenance, please call us at 844-680-8068 to schedule a FREE onsite survey and consultation.